RACING FOR €200

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
richardc9052
Elite Member

Male Posts : 8005

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Thread is going nowhere and only a few people even attempted to answer his question.. Doesn't deserve to be taken the piss out of him..

All this guy did is ask about a xM sprint against a BMW.. Not even on a public road. Plent of people on here rag the absolute rings off there cars and nothing is said. So what if he wants to have a short race with his boss its just a bit of a laugh...

People taking the piss will make others not want to re-visit the site.. Fair enough having a joke with one another but no need to bully someone who is/ was clearly proud to be a member of toc..

And @ OP as proud as you are of being a member of TOC-IRL im unfortunately going to have to ask you to take the logo out of your add...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member

Male Posts : 2829

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 pm

richardc9052 wrote:
Thread is going nowhere and only a few people even attempted to answer his question.. Doesn't deserve to be taken the piss out of him..

All this guy did is ask about a xM sprint against a BMW.. Not even on a public road. Plent of people on here rag the absolute rings off there cars and nothing is said. So what if he wants to have a short race with his boss its just a bit of a laugh...

People taking the piss will make others not want to re-visit the site.. Fair enough having a joke with one another but no need to bully someone who is/ was clearly proud to be a member of toc..

And @ OP as proud as you are of being a member of TOC-IRL im unfortunately going to have to ask you to take the logo out of your add...
taken from dtdirl about the same lad
"this chap lives around my area somewere..and i was dropping the mot home one night,and i was goin by a certain estate which he was sittin at the end of,just as i was passing by he flew out infront of me nearly hittin me and tore off up the road to realise there was a speed bump?? he must of done some damage the speed he hit it,then after him realising i wasnt guna race him he done a u turn and blew back down the road.. tosser".

if this is the type of member you want on the site then there's something seriously wrong. lads like that give genuine car enthusiasts a bad name, and doesn't deserve the car. no wonder the cars have the reputation they have with fools pulling stunts like mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andyseadog
Wicklow Rep

Male Posts : 7361

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 pm

richardc9052 wrote:

best shout made in this thread in the interest of TOC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Anonymous

Male Posts : 9793

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Ad is removed strong complaint to donedeal done the trick Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com
crimewave

Male Posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey Brian Earl Spilner, didn't you get the memo? Talking about racing on public forums is frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richardc9052
Elite Member

Male Posts : 8005

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm

On public road it is.. But he not doing in on public road
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimewave

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

So he says. Still, sounds a bit dodgy to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punkyy8
Elite Member

Female Posts : 6921

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm

This is ridicolous, answer the question or don't comment at all. It's unfair for other members and traders to be taking the piss out of the guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimewave

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm

punkyy8 wrote:
This is ridicolous, answer the question or don't comment at all. It's unfair for other members and traders to be taking the piss out of the guy.

All due respect to yourself, the OP, Richard, and everyone else, but the question being asked is ridiculous and I can't believe the mods are allowing a thread about street racing. If its not on a track or a designated drag strip I think it would be safe to assume it's on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foggy
Elite Member

Male Posts : 14111

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 pm

crimewave wrote:
punkyy8 wrote:

All due respect to yourself, the OP, Richard, and everyone else, but the question being asked is ridiculous and I can't believe the mods are allowing a thread about street racing. If its not on a track or a designated drag strip I think it would be safe to assume it's on the road.

It wasnt on the road if you read the thread its in his uncles strip down the country.
Either way its a stupid thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACING FOR €200   

Back to top Go down

RACING FOR €200
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3