TOC-IRL
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 car racism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 pm

been seeing alot of negativity and biast remarks n sly digs on this site and the honda one between one n other


why do honda owners n toyota owners not get along its fucking redicalous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.ep82.

avatar

Male Posts : 1868
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 39
Location : the gutter

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

lol i just joined honda haven ,and one said ,wats this toyota haven now haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

i know i just seen it and comented on it pal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diller
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 3105
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : (名) 東京, 日本の首都, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Haha ah sure its only banter lads its on every site goin haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.ep82.

avatar

Male Posts : 1868
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 39
Location : the gutter

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

lol ye ive just noticed that by your picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

i wouldn't call it racism Very Happy certain honda drivers think their cars are the be all and end all of performance cars. i've beaten hondas and they have every excuse under the sun then. same as anything, some are ok, some are fools, no more than toyota drivers.
no one is ever gonna agree.
if a honda lover is blind to other cars and tries to force it down my throat how great they are then i'll fight toyotas corner! most of the shite talk comes from eejits that haven't a clue anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Bitta healthy rivalry is all, people shudnt take it seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

no seriosly sum ppl dont mean it as banter iv seen loads of it , sum of it maybe yeah but alot of it not like , iv seen the way deyv laid out der comments n remarks n sum are deadly serious like ........ just sumtin iv had me eye on now for a while n tot id get it off me chest ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 pm

mitch wrote:
Bitta healthy rivalry is all, people shudnt take it seriously
the honda lads do though, thats the prob as far as i can see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RMulvany
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Here and there

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 pm

.ep82. wrote:
lol i just joined honda haven ,and one said ,wats this toyota haven now haha
X2 i joined there too for the butchers at the meet thread.
And yeah anywhere you go you will have grudges or that between makes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

i love all jap performance cars , all dem , love japenese performance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nconnolly

avatar

Male Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 22
Location : Longford

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

dunno now, but im just a general car fan Very Happy
i like all sorts of cars but jap cars are what i love Wink
gimme any jap performance yoke and id be happy,
every make has a few class cars and id be happy to own any of em

its mostly banter tho lad, similar to football Razz
there will always be a few that take it too seriously i suppose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Galen wrote:
mitch wrote:
Bitta healthy rivalry is all, people shudnt take it seriously
the honda lads do though, thats the prob as far as i can see

i wudnt go saying dt now iv seen plenty a toyota owners giving it large the exact same way n mannor !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sxe10mike
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 5450
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 27
Location : Meath

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Galen wrote:
i wouldn't call it racism Very Happy certain honda drivers think their cars are the be all and end all of performance cars. i've beaten hondas and they have every excuse under the sun then. same as anything, some are ok, some are fools, no more than toyota drivers.
no one is ever gonna agree.
if a honda lover is blind to other cars and tries to force it down my throat how great they are then i'll fight toyotas corner! most of the shite talk comes from eejits that haven't a clue anyway

Yeah most of the shite talk comes from lads that have no experience. They are just going on what others say. I personally love any car that is Japanese. I love Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc all the same. If all you can do is blow the trumpet for one car brand then you can't really call yourself a true enthusiast. One of my next cars will definitely be an S2000. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Michael.Yorke.Jnr
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

ah they were getting serious though to be fair, one fella told me to get off the site, and i on it longer than him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

sxe10mike wrote:
Galen wrote:
i wouldn't call it racism Very Happy certain honda drivers think their cars are the be all and end all of performance cars. i've beaten hondas and they have every excuse under the sun then. same as anything, some are ok, some are fools, no more than toyota drivers.
no one is ever gonna agree.
if a honda lover is blind to other cars and tries to force it down my throat how great they are then i'll fight toyotas corner! most of the shite talk comes from eejits that haven't a clue anyway

Yeah most of the shite talk comes from lads that have no experience. They are just going on what others say. I personally love any car that is Japanese. I love Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc all the same. If all you can do is blow the trumpet for one car brand then you can't really call yourself a true enthusiast. One of my next cars will definitely be an S2000. Very Happy


yep well said mike Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjNr8
Regional Rep
avatar

Male Posts : 18011
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Tis just a bitta banter lad

_________________
fast focus wrote:
It really is like the options catalogue threw up in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Galen wrote:
ah they were getting serious though to be fair, one fella told me to get off the site, and i on it longer than him Very Happy


ah no i believe you but sum toyota boys go on d exact same man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E11 Corolla
Moderator/Minion
avatar

Male Posts : 4236
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Ballina, Co Mayo

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Theres no rivalry or negative vibe between honda and toyota sites in ireland..

there will always be rivalarys in the car world..

Subaru v Mitsubishi
Lamborghini v Ferrari
Aston martin v Jaguar

A bit of banter is no harm .

pointless thread..


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

sxe10mike wrote:
Galen wrote:
i wouldn't call it racism Very Happy certain honda drivers think their cars are the be all and end all of performance cars. i've beaten hondas and they have every excuse under the sun then. same as anything, some are ok, some are fools, no more than toyota drivers.
no one is ever gonna agree.
if a honda lover is blind to other cars and tries to force it down my throat how great they are then i'll fight toyotas corner! most of the shite talk comes from eejits that haven't a clue anyway

Yeah most of the shite talk comes from lads that have no experience. They are just going on what others say. I personally love any car that is Japanese. I love Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc all the same. If all you can do is blow the trumpet for one car brand then you can't really call yourself a true enthusiast. One of my next cars will definitely be an S2000. Very Happy

would love an s2000! went through my honda phase and got bored. it boils down to this, some lads prefer blondes, some brunettes! its down to what each person likes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Im a toyota nut-never had a honda, dont want one, but i was beaten by a dc2 in my gt4 few years ago, i didnt miss a gear or anything, the honda was just a monster!
Didnt make me want a honda thou, made me spend 20k on my car so it wudnt happen again!
Theres a massive rivalry between civics/starlets for some reason
I guess its like the rivalry between the BMW 'M'/mercedez AMG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap - Jay
Honorary Dublin Rep :P
avatar

Male Posts : 2915
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : dublin

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

DjNr8 wrote:
Tis just a bitta banter lad

no seriously iv been watching it for a while now on loads of threads n all sorts of forums an ppl hav real grudes about this shit , its proper stupid , every car enthuasist should be looking out for each other dese days no matter what , im all for the banter but sum a d shit iv saw gone one is just a joke , way to easy for the arguments to get heated n turn nasty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

mitch wrote:
Im a toyota nut-never had a honda, dont want one, but i was beaten by a dc2 in my gt4 few years ago, i didnt miss a gear or anything, the honda was just a monster!
Didnt make me want a honda thou, made me spend 20k on my car so it wudnt happen again!
Theres a massive rivalry between civics/starlets for some reason
I guess its like the rivalry between the BMW 'M'/mercedez AMG

i wanted to see what all the fuss was about, wasn't awfully impressed though. although, as you said, some of them are animals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wezy
Louth Rep
avatar

Male Posts : 3528
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 21
Location : Louth

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

look every company has its rivals, honda & toyota, subaru & mitsubishi, its all just a bita fun anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisae111

avatar

Male Posts : 1448
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Galway

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

There's been a few threads on this now, one of my best mates drive a honda and we give each other digs all the time. Its really just a bit of harmless banter Smile but i see where your coming from sometimes it can get a little too much but its been going on for a while. Its ridiculous really cause i can guaratee you that there are some lads on Honda Haven that have owned a Toyota and now they say they hate toyota's, such a load of bollix Rolling Eyes no need to take it that far. Any time I see it I always give it back cause I'm proud to own a Toyota. I'm on Honda Haven myself and see it the odd time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galen
Elite Member
avatar

Male Posts : 2829
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm

chrisae111 wrote:
There's been a few threads on this now, one of my best mates drive a honda and we give each other digs all the time. Its really just a bit of harmless banter Smile but i see where your coming from sometimes it can get a little too much but its been going on for a while. Its ridiculous really cause i can guaratee you that there are some lads on Honda Haven that have owned a Toyota and now they say they hate toyota's, such a load of bollix Rolling Eyes no need to take it that far. Any time I see it I always give it back cause I'm proud to own a Toyota. I'm on Honda Haven myself and see it the odd time.

same as
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjNr8
Regional Rep
avatar

Male Posts : 18011
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Anybody else find the button on the site is a load of wank, cant read what i'm clicking to register

_________________
fast focus wrote:
It really is like the options catalogue threw up in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

^^^^^X2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E11 Corolla
Moderator/Minion
avatar

Male Posts : 4236
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Ballina, Co Mayo

PostSubject: Re: car racism    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Bashing other sites is not welcome here..

Thread locked .

end of story..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: car racism    

Back to top Go down
 
car racism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Laois in racism row
» How to stop racism......
» Racism - Do something about it FIFA/UEFA
» Racism in rugby?
» Warning Sailing Song with profanity do not open if your easily offended (per fourm rules no nudity or racism)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyotaownersclub-irl :: The Donkey Section-
Jump to: