HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistLog inRegister

Share | 

Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
corolla02

Male Posts : 2898

PostSubject: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Tryed to book nct today nice and early as my nct isn't out till July 22 .and they have no dates till the 24 of a august .this seams madness ? Or is this what there at these days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corolla02

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 pm

I thought they always aimed for a max 3 week waiting list and if the fell out side this the test was free as in the customer charter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lhegarty

Male Posts : 8196

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm

if you cant get a date within 4 weeks, you are entitled to a free test if you mention this before booking. They usually then fit you in somewhere within those 4 weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gary sexton

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm

U have to mention when booking that u want it for free because it is over the 28 days or whatever. They will then almost straight away offer u a closer date.Well that is how it has worked for me previously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corolla02

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Going to ring them up Friday if I don't get a text about booking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supra lover
Administrator

Male Posts : 6752

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:22 pm

I just look at kilkenny and it has a heap of dates
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corolla02

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:25 pm

How do you check that supra?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supra lover
Administrator

Male Posts : 6752

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 pm

i went out nct.ie and click bookings then when the page comes up click create new booking.

A new page will come up and it will bring up writing you click the underlined writing*click here* to bring up the next screen.

type in your reg and first day of registration which is on your logbook and then click next and then agree to terms and enter in the code and it will bring up which test centre and dates and times and then you click on what test centre you want and the green dates are the available dates and when you click on a date it will give a list of available times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobbieMul95_IRL

Male Posts : 2710

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Give them call and look for a cancellation it's what I've done the past few times always got a date no longer than 3 weeks away. There's always cancellations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrew hartnett

Male Posts : 1903

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:21 am

When I rang up the girl was putting me on a list 5 weeks away when I said us that free so and explained she then looked and said pick any day starting the Monday coming that week, had a date for that Monday booked it on the Friday before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )   

Back to top Go down

Nct waiting list ( is this normal ? )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1