TOC-IRL

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistLog inRegister

Share | 

lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:15 pm

i had to create a new account here when i could have just logged onto my own account to solve any crap thats been slung about the place at me

first off regarding the issue of people think im after taking loads of peoples money or parts and fucking off is a load of bolox so we can get that one straight right off the bat

1. maurice dude you had my number and i was only talking to sheehy 2 weeks ago if there was any concerns man you could have said and i would have sorted it out there and then you only had to get me on the number i gave you or on my facebook ect. i had a refund for you in march along with the other 4000 odd that i had to refund people but we talked and even tho you knew it was going to take another few months you said it was fine as mine were coming in aswell, if you want to send me on your address ill send on the few quid no problem

2.darraghmh91 dude ill look into it i was under the impression that everyone was refunded for the civic rads and thats why i crossed it off as done and dusted, since ive been banned on here get me on facebook - (cant post link pm me ) if there is a problem ill sort it out, but this is the first time hearing about this dude so please keep that in mind, everyone else has gotten there refund so its not like i was trying to get away with it

now onto the bs....

richardc who do i owe loads of money to?? between 50-1000?? cause thats bs the only person i owed money to was maurice and now possibly darragh thats it.... everyone else get refunds and even maurice was offered the same in march, i made sure everyone one was square before i took my break from this. i took out a massive loan to make sure everyone was square which im still paying back to make sure everyone was right out of my bullshit, so for people to be on bad mouthing me for owing money of flaming shit making me out to be something that im not is totally un called for

ive taken a break from it all for a while thats why i havent been on im now selling atm and im working nights 6-7 days a week so i dont have time to be on here and thats that i now ditching loyal customers, i havent run away with anyones money

ive got banned and been severely bad mouthed because if misinformation and its all totally wrong, if anyone wants to prove me other wise go ahead..... ive done a lot for this community from the very start up for this forum and its very sad that its been forgotten very very quickly....
Back to top Go down
mikeyboo

Male Posts : 2046

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Dont no about anyone else but ya always answered my mail texts with any probs I had and I would buy more parts off ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:46 pm

cheers mikey!

can any of the admins let me know why i got banned and my traders section completely removed? when the likes of rony who stole peoples money and fucked off is still up and running?

it just seems like that its people who dont like me, want me tared and removed when there was never a basis to do so....
Back to top Go down
DjNr8

Male Posts : 18025

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Not commenting as I don't know the full story. Can people who have no dealings with Ryan please refrain from commenting as these threads tend to get out of hand. Anybody who posts crap will be getting a warning

View user profile
Foggy
Elite Member

Male Posts : 14122

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Ryan it takes two minutes to log in. I work long hours too but manage to get on when I can.
If this was any other site you would have been fucked off long ago.
A lot of people have been covering your arse for too long.
I don't buy that you didn't have time to log in. Facts are that you owd people money and never came online to explain yourself. You fucked off into hiding from what I could see.
You will never sell on this site again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richardc9052
Elite Member

Male Posts : 8005

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm not giving names but I know of one person you owe up to and around the 1k mark and a few in the 1-300 area. I have the 50-1000 as a general basis of amounts. It's more the fact that you just up and disappeared right when it all went wrong. I'm not bad mouthing anyone. Merely stating points based on what I've been told from people directly involved.

There are a lot of communication problems that you could have solved quite easily if you really wanted to and that's what pissed people off. Only now when you hear things are being said have you actually come online. What stopped you before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 pm

first off i had logged in and sorted everything out, i was on i put up posts, people were refunded and then i went offline as i needed a break from it all, threads got locked and deleted once the people were refunded so i knew where i stud with who got refunds and who didnt, maybe yous guys dont remember all of that??

there was plenty of posts from me and treads along with phone calls and facebook contacts getting peoples addresses for refunds and people got refunded simple as

there was no covering arses here and dont know why you would even come out with something like that or yous know more than me maybe??

rich lol i owe no one nearly 1k or owe anyone 1-300 so names would be a good help dude cause i think i would remember something like that dude

fact is foggy people were owed money and they got refunds, maurice didnt want the refund that i was sending him he wanted the parts and thats what happened there and its the first time ive heard that someone hasnt got a refund for the civic rads, there was no explaining myself because as far as i seen it it was all sorted

your making out that i havent been online because there was loads of issues with people not getting refunds when thats not the case at all lol i havent been online because ive taken a break from the cars and ive been flat out working, if you want to check i havent been online on any car forum in quite some time

foggy your way off saying i owed people money and never came online cause thats total bolox there was about 20-30 people who all got refunds after christmass and i was online and also sorting it out by phone and facebook

i never just uped and fucked off with anyones money as far as i was aware and still am people got their refunds that was owed ....fact so to say otherwise is just pure lies

foggy i wouldnt bother selling anything on this site with you head honcho now this site went to shit when jay stepped down and from what ive heard its a pain to be on so keep your site and everything with it

this will be last post on here anyway to hear all this crap and to get banned for absolute lies is just beyond me

maurice if you see this before i get call sheehy send me on your address, i just wish you had of asked sheehy to get a hold of me before you put up a thread about it and darragh drop me a line on facebook or get my number off pudge ect i cant pm ill look onto paypay and my po records and see what went wrong

also if anyone is owed money by me now is the time to say so, i know there isnt but on the off chance there is drop me a line i havent been on here but anyone trying to get a hold of me never had a issue before

also for everyone else who knows me or had dealings with me dont listen to this crap and lies that ive run off with money or anything like that cause i havent, maurice didnt want the refund he wanted to wait for the parts knowing full well it was going to be even longer and its beyond me how darragh didnt get a refund with the rest of the lads and that will be sorted, everything else is total bs and quite fitting tbh being on this site.....

Back to top Go down
richardc9052
Elite Member

Male Posts : 8005

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 pm

i never said youve run off with anyones money. just that you owe people money.
The above people, Maurice and Darragh are 2 in the 1-300 range... and 1 person who doesnt want to be named is the higher amount.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm

pig666eon2 wrote:
first off i had logged in and sorted everything out, i was on i put up posts, people were refunded and then i went offline as i needed a break from it all, threads got locked and deleted once the people were refunded so i knew where i stud with who got refunds and who didnt, maybe yous guys dont remember all of that??

there was plenty of posts from me and treads along with phone calls and facebook contacts getting peoples addresses for refunds and people got refunded simple as

there was no covering arses here and dont know why you would even come out with something like that or yous know more than me maybe??

rich lol i owe no one nearly 1k or owe anyone 1-300 so names would be a good help dude cause i think i would remember something like that dude

fact is foggy people were owed money and they got refunds, maurice didnt want the refund that i was sending him he wanted the parts and thats what happened there and its the first time ive heard that someone hasnt got a refund for the civic rads, there was no explaining myself because as far as i seen it it was all sorted

your making out that i havent been online because there was loads of issues with people not getting refunds when thats not the case at all lol i havent been online because ive taken a break from the cars and ive been flat out working, if you want to check i havent been online on any car forum in quite some time

foggy your way off saying i owed people money and never came online cause thats total bolox there was about 20-30 people who all got refunds after christmass and i was online and also sorting it out by phone and facebook

i never just uped and fucked off with anyones money as far as i was aware and still am people got their refunds that was owed ....fact so to say otherwise is just pure lies

foggy i wouldnt bother selling anything on this site with you head honcho now this site went to shit when jay stepped down and from what ive heard its a pain to be on so keep your site and everything with it

this will be last post on here anyway to hear all this crap and to get banned for absolute lies is just beyond me

maurice if you see this before i get call sheehy send me on your address, i just wish you had of asked sheehy to get a hold of me before you put up a thread about it and darragh drop me a line on facebook or get my number off pudge ect i cant pm ill look onto paypay and my po records and see what went wrong

also if anyone is owed money by me now is the time to say so, i know there isnt but on the off chance there is drop me a line i havent been on here but anyone trying to get a hold of me never had a issue before

also for everyone else who knows me or had dealings with me dont listen to this crap and lies that ive run off with money or anything like that cause i havent, maurice didnt want the refund he wanted to wait for the parts knowing full well it was going to be even longer and its beyond me how darragh didnt get a refund with the rest of the lads and that will be sorted, everything else is total bs and quite fitting tbh being on this site.....

If you had put more effort in to coming on and looking after your customers there wouldnt have been an issue.
No one ever said you ran off with money. I had 20-30 people pm me in regard to you owning money. No one could get hold of ya. Pudgey seemed to be the only one able to sort out this on your behalf which i dont think was right either. You only have yourself to blame for been banned.
Try that shite over on ukso and see how far you get.
How long has this money issue been going on for? Over a year by my count.

Also for your information john is over the site not me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:19 pm

your bringing up old news lads shit hit the fan last year i spent months trying to sort it out and i couldnt so i refunded everyone like thats 6-8 months ago.... why now have i got banned like doesnt make sense. fact is no one that i was aware of was left out of pocket and just because i wasnt online everyday saying im trying to sort it out doesnt make me trying to get away with crap, i cant really update people when i cant get any updates myself, ive explained this already so im not even going to go there

john is the only fella on here thats spot on like the site might have some potential yet so

rich i dont owe anyone 1k never had..., maurice wanted the parts not the money and as for darragh today is the first time knowing that he might not have got the refund..... hardly owing loads of people like...

anyway end of....

Back to top Go down
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

pig666eon2 wrote:
your bringing up old news lads shit hit the fan last year i spent months trying to sort it out and i couldnt so i refunded everyone like thats 6-8 months ago.... why now have i got banned like doesnt make sense. fact is no one that i was aware of was left out of pocket and just because i wasnt online everyday saying im trying to sort it out doesnt make me trying to get away with crap, i cant really update people when i cant get any updates myself, ive explained this already so im not even going to go there

john is the only fella on here thats spot on like the site might have some potential yet so

rich i dont owe anyone 1k never had..., maurice wanted the parts not the money and as for darragh today is the first time knowing that he might not have got the refund..... hardly owing loads of people like...

anyway end of....

So the site was doomed and going to shit if I was over it but ok now that John is over things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squire
Administrator

Male Posts : 12086

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

To be honest lad, you've been a bit of a disaster when it comes to these group buys!

This thread explains what i mean...
http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t54172-fao-pudgey-civic-half-rad-group-buywheres-my-rad?highlight=civic+rad+group+buy

It just seems that a serious lack of communication was the reason for alot of pi**ed off customers and a bad opinion of you...

You were online for the first time in months with this update http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t54691-reply-to-customers-pig666eon where you said people could get in contact with you about a refund but the thread above contradicts that...

There was also this thread as well about another group buy and a delay with them being sent to customers...

http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t41220p90-gb-volk-racing-wheel-nuts-new-design

As Shane said, it only takes 2 minutes to login and keep up regular updates, even if it is bad news, customers will appreciate the update either way...

>>>>>>>>>>MAKE A DONATION!!<<<<<<<<<<

Att: Kilkenny members--------->>>>>>>

Tezmanian Devil!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squire
Administrator

Male Posts : 12086

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 pm

And the site is doing just fine as it is...You'd know that if ya logged in often enough!!!!  Rolling Eyes 

>>>>>>>>>>MAKE A DONATION!!<<<<<<<<<<

Att: Kilkenny members--------->>>>>>>

Tezmanian Devil!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

lads your talking about stuff that went on 6-8 months ago, i put up a post explaining the situation and refunded everyone once i knew that either A. they had enough of waiting or/and B. there was nothing more i could do, dont forget a lot of the gbs got sorted in the end it was only 2 gbs that i couldnt save

i explained many times of how much of a fuck up it was people complained and they got refunded that was that no one was out of pocket only time

it only seems to be the admins here that are complaining, i spoke to loads of customers who were all pissed off about what happened but were all square out when they got the refunds and no one after had any more issues or hard feeling on what went on

this was all settled months ago, maurice has been in touch there and its just been a misunderstanding, darragh hasnt been on yet so when he does ill sort that out aswell

so all of this old re hashed stuff was all for nothing and complaining about stuff that was already complained about months ago and i sorted it all out back then with all customers receiving refunds

i mearly stated that it was a much better forum when jay was in charge, i heard john stepped down but i must of heard wrong, my comment was about some good lads leaving from the admin roles wouldnt be good for the forum

look lads ive been banned now so it will be the last time im going to be on here, i considered a lot of people on here friends and thanks lads for the support through the crap that went one but i couldnt honestly be apart of this community after all this, GL to everyone anyway ill catch yous on another forum
Back to top Go down
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:20 pm

pig666eon2 wrote:
lads your talking about stuff that went on 6-8 months ago, i put up a post explaining the situation and refunded everyone once i knew that either A. they had enough of waiting or/and B. there was nothing more i could do, dont forget a lot of the gbs got sorted in the end it was only 2 gbs that i couldnt save

i explained many times of how much of a fuck up it was people complained and they got refunded that was that no one was out of pocket only time

it only seems to be the admins here that are complaining, i spoke to loads of customers who were all pissed off about what happened but were all square out when they got the refunds and no one after had any more issues or hard feeling on what went on

this was all settled months ago, maurice has been in touch there and its just been a misunderstanding, darragh hasnt been on yet so when he does ill sort that out aswell

so all of this old re hashed stuff was all for nothing and complaining about stuff that was already complained about months ago and i sorted it all out back then with all customers receiving refunds

i mearly stated that it was a much better forum when jay was in charge, i heard john stepped down but i must of heard wrong, my comment was about some good lads leaving from the admin roles wouldnt be good for the forum

look lads ive been banned now so it will be the last time im going to be on here, i considered a lot of people on here friends and thanks lads for the support through the crap that went one but i couldnt honestly be apart of this community after all this, GL to everyone anyway ill catch yous on another forum

Ryan your saying we are digging up stuff that happened 6 months ago. It going on over a year and counting . If this shit was sorted back then we wouldn't have to bring it back up. It's the same problem from day 1. You have 1000s of euro worth of bits bolted to your car but you where having problems refunding people. Absolute joke is what this hole thing is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jap91
Offaly Rep

Male Posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Refunded me for rad buy and he al ays kept in contact through here an fb

If the bloke genuinely went about refunding which he did,and people are getting there money back i dont see what the problem is

Everyone doesnt have time to log on 24/7 like some but it shouldnt have came down to this,rumours etc

Hope things work out for all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
5e colin

Male Posts : 7890

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:45 pm

^^^ jay delete ur reply mine got deleted to by staff !!! before the warning come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjNr8

Male Posts : 18025

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Colin his comment was in regard to dealings he had with ryan. You were saying hello to him so I deleted it. Pointless comment

View user profile
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Jap91 wrote:
Refunded me for rad buy and he al ays kept in contact through here an fb

If the bloke genuinely went about refunding which he did,and people are getting there money back i dont see what the problem is

Everyone doesnt have time to log on 24/7 like some but it shouldnt have came down to this,rumours etc

Hope things work out for all

Problem is it took the bones of a year and he didn't bother logging on to keep people updated.
I think its funny he could log on to Facebook and not on her. Sums up what he thinks of toc and his customers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Foggy wrote:
pig666eon2 wrote:

Ryan your saying we are digging up stuff that happened 6 months ago. It going on over a year and counting . If this shit was sorted back then we wouldn't have to bring it back up. It's the same problem from day 1. You have 1000s of euro worth of bits bolted to your car but you where having problems refunding people. Absolute joke is what this hole thing is!  

you dont even know what your talking about dude, your making out people had to chase me or even that i didnt want to refund people for ages, what the delay was me trying to fix the situation and trying to get people what they paid for and as in all of the threads i always asked look do yous want the refund or do yous want to me to try and sort it and everyone wanted me to sort it out. when people felt it was going on too long or i couldnt sort it people got the refunds, it was straight away also no one was beaten around the bush i said there would be refunds and thats what they got all was sorted over 2 weeks and in most cases people had it in their paypal the first day they asked for refunds

what are you on about a year and counting?? this was all settled months ago bar 1 person saying he didnt want the refund and wanted to wait for the parts. you make out i didnt log in for a year and you only have to check the dates on the threads on when i replyed its total horse crap, i think the longest i was away from the forum was about 2 weeks like and it was of a number of issues with the main one of my head being wrecked on the pc from all the bull shit having to deal with cunt traders and then trying to sort the lads out with updates when i wasnt getting any. pudge was on everyday with updates so me being online everyday wasnt essential like

jap91 and colin cheers lads appreciate the support, these two lads were customers and jap being one of the lads who got a refund and he could have been a right cunt about it and right now also just shows whos actually upset here and all of this bs being slung my is just unwarranted
Back to top Go down
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:11 pm

pig666eon2 wrote:
Foggy wrote:
pig666eon2 wrote:

you dont even know what your talking about dude, your making out people had to chase me or even that i didnt want to refund people for ages, what the delay was me trying to fix the situation and trying to get people what they paid for and as in all of the threads i always asked look do yous want the refund or do yous want to me to try and sort it and everyone wanted me to sort it out. when people felt it was going on too long or i couldnt sort it people got the refunds, it was straight away also no one was beaten around the bush i said there would be refunds and thats what they got all was sorted over 2 weeks and in most cases people had it in their paypal the first day they asked for refunds

what are you on about a year and counting?? this was all settled months ago bar 1 person saying he didnt want the refund and wanted to wait for the parts. you make out i didnt log in for a year and you only have to check the dates on the threads on when i replyed its total horse crap, i think the longest i was away from the forum was about 2 weeks like and it was of a number of issues with the main one of my head being wrecked on the pc from all the bull shit having to deal with cunt traders and then trying to sort the lads out with updates when i wasnt getting any. pudge was on everyday with updates so me being online everyday wasnt essential like

jap91 and colin cheers lads appreciate the support, these two lads were customers and jap being one of the lads who got a refund and he could have been a right cunt about it and right now also just shows whos actually upset here and all of this bs being slung my is just unwarranted

Only few months ago another member had put up a thread asking where there money was. Out of that theead 6-7 people came forward. You havnt logged in since feb on this site.
You kept people waiting for money. Then you turn around giving out why people were bad mounting you and why you where removed. You have gave out about the staff and the site when you had no right to.
I personally have stuck up for you and so have other staff and members.
Yes you have sorted most people in the end but it was too little too late.

Your good rep as a seller is long gone and I can't see anyone in the uk or Ireland wanting to buy off you again.
This is neither my fault or the sites fault but your own.

Fair play to pudge for sorting your shit out
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:59 pm

lol who?? there wasnt anyone left out of pocket, as stated i was on for 2 weeks straight giving out refunds and the reason it took so long was waiting for people to log in or get in contact for details - link to thread please

only people bad mouthing as far as i can see was people who just wanted to give out, i messaged moe and he put up a thread to see if i was on the forum and loads on the band wagon then after that wasnt even its subject like

lol in the end i sorted people out? the gbs went on so long because they were told they would go on for that long like it went a extra 2 months or so before i couldnt sort it out and people got refunds like your facts are up your arse foggy sorry like, please can someone from the group buys and prove foggy right here and that you didnt get the refunds straight away cause this is news to me that people had to wait for a refund. people had to wait on the gbs but as soon as i knew that it was hopeless people got refunds on the spot so please prove me wrong cause maybe i am talking crap but i dont think so....

pudge along with others were all involved with what we did here wasnt just myself alone pulling the strings

i think your just being a bit of a dick foggy like im yet to meet a customer who has giving me as much greif over all this, the lads all knew i was doing my best to sort it out and when i couldnt they get refunds. people got their refunds as said previously it was the group buys that took the time not the refunds like your going on about i have paypal records there in all i can post them up with all being done in the same 2 weeks so everything thats been said about late refunds is just total bs

ive never once tried to rob anyone, tried to deceive anyone out of money, try to delay any refunds or lie about what was going on for personal gains. the only thing im guilty here of is making some bad decisions when doing my business and ive sorted/ refunded everyone involved bar moe who wanted the parts and there is a oversight with darragh, 30 odd people all got their refunds that week and it wouldnt make sense for me to try and rob one lad and have a bad name over one lad when i could have kept the money and the had the bad name anyway it just doesnt make sense

anyway lads you have no argument cause your facts are all wrong, the only thing your giving out about is the time spent waiting for the gbs and then the extra time it took to try and sort it out, all people involved we all made aware of it and all agreed to spend trhe extra time to fix it. there was people who didnt want to wait half way through and they got refunds

i havent logged back in since the refunds were all sorted, once everyone get the refund that was it i needed time away from it all, who after feb needed a refund on parts?? so there was no need to be on like lol

anyway lads just lock the thread cause its just stupid/ pointless going over all this again, i ahve made threads explaining everything saying sorry for the bs and making sure people had their refunds which again was sorted months ago, if people still are having problems please let me know because as far as i am aware there is no one
Back to top Go down
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm not even gonna read the above I don't care.
I have stated facts.
Your days of selling on here are long gone and I can't see any other site wanting to deal with you either.
Best of luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 am

since im banned i may just come out and say it, foggy dude your just a total wanker i know loads of people who would like to say that to you also but never could

thats for anyone who ever had to deal with this dickhead and couldnt say shit... savour it lads....

cant wait to run into you at the next meet your at xXx
Back to top Go down
Foggy
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:00 am

[quote="Foggy"]
pig666eon2 wrote:
since im banned i may just come out and say it, foggy dude your just a total wanker i know loads of people who would like to say that to you also but never could

thats for anyone who ever had to deal with this dickhead and couldnt say shit... savour it lads....

cant wait to run into you at the next meet your at xXx

While your at the next meet bring your wallet as there is still people owed money thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??   

Back to top Go down

lads whats going on ive been banned and now been bad mouthed??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1